Crimsafe fixed window security screens are non-moving panels that can be fitted to almost any window type to secure your home.
We only stock premium brands that are durable, strong, and stylish. These brands have been extensively tested and are proven to stand up to the elements and high impact. We are proud stockists of the Crimsafe and Crimsafe Ultimate line of products in our range of security mesh screens, windows, and doors.
Crimsafe fixed window security screens are non-moving panels that can be fitted to almost any window type to secure your home. These strong panel window safety screens can cover any window opening you desire, whether you want to cover the full window space or just the opening section – it’s up to you!
We can fit almost any window type including awning, sliding, double-hung and casement systems. Available in a variety of attractive frame types, colours, and finishes we have the perfect option to suit the overall aesthetic and colour scheme of your home.
- Casement windows
- Panel windows
- Fire safe Safe-S-Capes windows
Features & Benefits
All Crimsafe products made and installed by Clearview Security must pass 5 strength tests to ensure they can stand strong in an attempted break in: dynamic impact test, jemmy test, pull test, knife shear test, and probe test.
Exceeds safety standards
Crimsafe standard and Ultimate screens always exceed the relevant Australian and industry standards for security. Learn more about Crimsafe testing and performance.
Smaller frame sections
Boasting the same industrial strength of our Crimsafe security doorframes, but with a smaller frame width to better suit your windows.
Slim line design
Heavy-duty protection without heavy duty looks; a standard Crimsafe frame is only 11mm thick and 35mm wide.
Only Crimsafe clamps 304 Tensile Tuff® Security Mesh between 2 serrated pieces of metal, then drives a screw right through both mesh and frame to ensure a vice-like grip.
Exclusive to Crimsafe, these unique screws can only be applied or removed by a tool registered with Crimsafe.
Crimsafe Conceal-Fit frames have a clip in cover to hide the installation fixings – making them an attractive and neat option.
Blocks heat transfer
Cut down on your heating and cooling costs and reduce the running cost of air-conditioning by installing security screens. Fixed screens block out 53% of solar heat gain through windows, keeping your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
Why Choose Clearview Security?
- Quality Guaranteed: We are confident with the quality of all door and window security screens we sell and install. All products are covered by a 10+ year warranty, so you can relax knowing that your home is protected.
- Experience: Our team has been in the home security industry for over 10 years. We value customer service and support and have hundreds of happy customers to show for it.
- Wide Range: Our range of security windows and doors is extensive; we have various security mesh and aluminium frames, in a multitude of colours and finishes to suit your home. We can custom build security windows and doors to your exact specifications and have something to suit all styles and budgets. If you are looking for an added layer of security, you can also consider fitting security film to your security screens to add an additional barrier to unwanted intruders.
- Value: At Clearview Security, safety always comes first. We want everyone to be able to access the best home security solutions, which is why we offer a range of payment options to allow a smooth transaction for all customers.
Security screen cost
Crimsafe security screen pricing varies depending on a number of factors including size, material used (Crimsafe or Crimsafe Ultimate), type of screen (hinged, fire escape, fixed, angle screen with winder), style, finish, and any extras you may choose to add.
Get a free quote for your project with our online quoting tool.
Clearview Security are conveniently located in Osborne Park, WA. We offer security screen, door, and window installation services in Perth and throughout the metro area.
Contact Clearview Security
Have questions about our products or want to leaven more about window security screens? Get in touch with our helpful team today!