Clearview Security specialises in the supply and installation of security windows throughout Perth, WA.
Crimsafe fixed window security screens are non-moving panels that can be fitted to almost any window type to secure your home or business.
Operating for over 20 years, we offer a range of security solutions, including quality security screen doors, window security screens and security window film.
We only supply premium products that are durable, strong and stylish. These products have been extensively tested and are proven to withstand harsh conditions and high impact.
Crimsafe fixed aluminium window security screens are non-moving panels that can be fitted to almost any window type, to secure your home or business premises. These strong window safety screens can cover any window opening. Whether you want to cover the full window space or just the opening section – we can help with our fantastic service!
We can fit almost any window type including awning, sliding, double-hung and casement systems. Available in a variety of attractive frame types, colours and finishes, we have the perfect option to suit the overall aesthetic and colour scheme of your home.
- Casement windows
- Hopper windows
- Hinged windows
- Awning windows
- Sliding windows
- Double-hung windows
- Sash windows
- Fire safe Safe-S-Capes windows
Features & Benefits
Clearview Security’s window security grilles are arguably the most robust on the market. From pesky flies and mosquitos to dangerous burglars, they are designed to keep your home safe and secure.
All Crimsafe products made and installed by Clearview Security must pass 5 strength tests to ensure they can stand strong in an attempted break-in: the dynamic impact test, Jemmy test, pull test, knife shear test, and probe test.
Exceeds safety standards
Crimsafe standard and Crimsafe Ultimate aluminium and stainless-steel security window screens always exceed the relevant Australian and industry standards for security. Learn more about Crimsafe testing and performance.
Smaller frames with a slim-line design
Boasting the same industrial strength as our Crimsafe security door frames, but with a smaller frame width to better suit your windows.
Providing heavy-duty maximum protection without heavy-duty looks; a standard Crimsafe frame is only 11mm thick and 35mm wide. This allows for a great sleek design without sacrificing security.
Crimsafe clamps 304 Tensile Tuff® Security Mesh between 2 serrated pieces of metal, then drives a screw right through both the mesh and frame to ensure a vice-like grip.
By contrast, other products simply use a plastic wedge or glue to hold the mesh in place.
Crimsafe is the only product in Australia to feature mesh screwed into place like this, giving it unrivalled resistance to attack. Install a triple lock system to improve the security of your windows even more.
Exclusive to Crimsafe, these unique screws can only be applied or removed by a tool registered with Crimsafe.
Crimsafe Conceal-Fit frames have a clip-in cover to hide the installation fixings – making them a neat and attractive option.
Blocks heat transfer
Cut down on your heating and cooling costs and reduce the running cost of air-conditioning by installing Crimsafe security screens. Fixed screens block out 53% of solar heat gain through windows, keeping your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
Why Choose Clearview Security?
- Quality Guaranteed: We are so confident in the quality of our products that we offer a 10+ year warranty. All Crimsafe products come with a 12-year warranty, while Crimsafe Ultra boasts a 15-year warranty.
- Experience: With over 20 years in the home security industry, we are well-placed to ensure that you have the best products for your unique needs.
- Service: We pride ourselves on the level of service we deliver. The growth of our business through word-of-mouth referrals is testimony to the quality of our products and the standard of our service.
- Product Range: Our products are available in a wide range of styles, colours and finishes. We can also custom-design a solution to meet your exact specifications. So, no matter how unusual your requirements, give us a call and we will endeavour to help.
- Value: At Clearview Security, we aim to provide value to our customers – through our premium products, outstanding service and reasonable pricing. We want everyone to benefit from the best home security solutions – and this is why we offer a range of payment options.
Security window screen prices
The cost of security window screens varies depending on a number of factors, including the size, material used (Crimsafe or Crimsafe Ultimate), type of screen (hinged, fire escape, fixed, angle screen with winder), style, finish, and any extras you may choose to add.
Get a free quote for your project with our online quoting tool.
Clearview Security is conveniently located in Osborne Park, WA. We offer security screen, security door, and window installation services in Perth and throughout the metro area.
Contact Clearview Security
Have questions about our products or want to learn more about window security screens or need windows or security doors installed? Get in touch with our helpful team today!