3M Security Film is the ideal complement to your Crimsafe security windows and doors
Protect your home from unwanted intruders and improve your energy efficiency seamlessly with window security film from Clearview Security.
Whether you want to improve the safety of your home or corporate building or lower your energy bills, our range of security, safety, and solar film products can be fitted and flawlessly installed to most glass windows within your home.
Security film prevents glass windows and doors from shattering upon impact by holding the glass together and providing an additional barrier to unwanted entry. 3M Security glass film is available in clear or tinted options.
Clearview Security’s solar films reduce heat and help maintain an even climate inside your home, reducing air conditioning and energy costs; it is a natural alternative to climate control.
All of our high-quality security window films block up to 99% of the sun’s harmful UV rays.
Features and Benefits
Benefits of Security Film
- Deter theft
- Improve shatter resistance
- Deflect heat
- Insulate from cold
- Block UV rays
- Reduce fading
- Maximise privacy
Why use security window film?
- Improve safety & security: Enhance the security of your home or business by adding an undetectable extra layer of protection. Glass films adhere to your existing windows, doors (including sliding glass doors, hinged doors, French doors, bifold doors) to offer a strong shield of protection. If your glass does break, 3M security film will hold broken glass together to protect you from dangerous shatter fallout.
- Lower heating & cooling costs: 3M glass films are a great way to reduce your heating and cooling costs. The films work to deflect heat and UV rays, decreasing the heat that makes it through and, therefore, allowing you to rely less heavily on air-con for climate control. UV film also helps reduce heating costs in the cooler winter months by insulating windows to reduce heat loss.
- Reduce glare: 3M glass films have been proven to reduce annoying glare and harmful UV rays. They block glare and harsh sunlight before they enter, reducing fading and damage to your home furnishing and floor coverings.
- Boost privacy: 3M metallised tint films give you the best daytime privacy by allowing you to see out while those outside are unable to see in. This helps deter unwanted visitors by obscuring valuable contents in your home. 3M safety and protection film use modern technology that incorporates up to 42 micro-thin layers overlaid in a crisscross pattern to make the glass more impenetrable.
View security film in action
Why Choose Clearview Security
- Extensive experience: We have provided protection solutions to homes and businesses in Perth for over 20 years. We have helped hundreds of customers protect their homes with our security films, as well as with Crimsafe security windows and doors.
- Wide Range: Our range of glass security and UV films is extensive and we provide custom tailored and cut films to fit your exact dimensions. Whether you are interested in a streamlined, invisible film to protect from intruders or a privacy-friendly tinted film, we are sure to have something to meet your needs.
Security film cost
The price of security glass film varies depending on the type of film and the amount needed. Enquire today to get a quote!
Have questions or want to learn about safety film? Get in touch with our knowledgeable team today!