Crimsafe is the only security screen product in Australia where the mesh is screwed into the frame and clamped down with a patented device called the “Screw-Clamp™ “. Most other security screen mesh systems sold in Australia are held in place with a wedge forced in under
Most other security screen mesh systems sold in Australia are held in place with a wedge forced in under
We at Clearview Security only work with the strongest and most reliable products. For this reason, we only use Crimsafe in our range of security mesh products. Plus, you also get peace of mind with a 12-year guarantee.
What kind of Crimsafe screen will you need?
Some things to think about when getting a security door based on how much security you need, the design and the budget you’ve set are:
- The design – Crimsafe can be custom designed to suit your home and your needs and complement any home design.
- The colour – Crimsafe doors can be powder coated to match your houses colour pallet and can ensure the durability of the door
- Style and practicality – Bi-Folding, hinged, and sliding doors, as well as window and security exit
screensare designed and built to suit any space.
- Airflow needs – Crimsafe screens allow on average 53% airflow. Compared to insect mesh, Crimsafe allows much better airflow through your home and helps maintain a healthier home interior in all seasons.
- A clearer view – High-quality security screens will maintain the visibility of your outdoor surroundings and allow plenty of light in so you can enjoy the view from inside your home
How much safer does Crimsafe make my home?
To intruders, security doors are a physical deterrent which makes them a difficult way to gain entry to a home even if intruders have the equipment required to penetrate the screen.
Independent testing shows that Crimsafe screens can absorb more impact than other security screen products. Modern security doors are rated against force, including direct impacts and attempted leverage of the door frame fixtures. By law security doors must pass a number of tests including; dynamic impact,
Australian Standards set out the level of quality required for all security door products sold in Australia. Crimsafe passes or exceeds standards for impact, jemmy and knife-shear testing to ensure our screens provide the highest level of protection against intruders.
How does Crimsafe work?
Crimsafe is the only security screen product in Australia where the mesh is screwed into the frame and clamped down with a patented device called the “Screw-Clamp™ “. Many other security screen mesh systems sold in Australia are held in place with a wedge forced in under
What is Crimsafe made of?
One of the most durable products used in security doors today and unlike iron, aluminium does not rust. It is resistant to corrosion and will not weaken over time.
Stainless steel refers to a family of corrosion resistant alloy steels which have a higher resistance to corrosion. Crimsafe uses a superior 0.9mm diameter 304-grade structural grade stainless steel wire in our mesh. This mesh has a lifespan of approximately 65 years. High-grade pre-treatment and high durability powder coat technologies are applied to protect the finished product so it will not rust.
Benefits of Crimsafe
Reduce spending on your heating and cooling – They allow in beautiful natural light and ventilate your home with fresh outdoor air. Security screen doors and windows are designed to let you safely open up the house to air and light while you’re at home.
- Fireproofing – Crimsafe can be used in bushfire prone areas and is tested and approved up to BAC 40.
- Crimsafe Fire Attenuation – Crimsafe screens can also be used as an attenuation solution when buildings in or close to the boundary to reduce radiant heat and reduce the risk of fire spread to and from neighbouring properties.
- Kid and Pet Safety – Create a safety barrier for young children and pets to prevent them accidentally exiting the home.
- Privacy – The strong mesh can provide you security and privacy
- Enjoy an insect free space – High-quality screens should feature a similar aperture to that of a flyscreen to keep out insects such as mosquitos, wasps, and bees
We at Clearview Security only work with the strongest and most reliable products. We only use Crimsafe in our range of security screen products. You also get peace of mind with a 12/15 year warranty.
Why Choose Clearview Security?
- Quality Guaranteed: We are confident with the quality of all door and window security screens we sell and install. All products are covered by a 12/15 year warranty, so you can relax knowing that your home is protected.
- Experience: Our team has been in the home security industry for over 20 years. We value customer service and support and have hundreds of happy customers to show for it.
- Wide Range: Our range of security windows and doors is extensive; we produce security doors in a multitude of colours and finishes to suit your home. We can custom build security windows and doors to your exact specifications and have something to suit all styles and budgets. If you are looking for an added layer of security, you can also consider fitting security film to your windows beneath the security screens to add an additional barrier to unwanted intruders.
- Value: At Clearview Security, safety always comes first. We want everyone to be able to access the best home security solutions, which is why we offer a range of payment options to allow a smooth transaction for all customers.
For more information on Crimsafe doors & screens in your home contact us on (08) 9445 7333, or use our online quoting tool.